Saturday, August 18, 2007

Healthy Food Recipes

This site is destined to be the granddaddy website of healthy food recipes. I have complete understanding that there are myriads of sites out there that offer all kinds of healthy food recipes, but I would like to ask you to bookmark this site as the one that you will always want to come back to.

I have spent my life enjoying the culinary delights of cooking, but it is a sad fact of life that as a rule the foodstuffs that are pleasing to the tongue and palate are those that are not particularly condusive to healthy living.

The past few years have seen me increase in size and bodyweight, bringing to my attention that it would be prudent to start watching what I eat. My mission and quest was to find recipes and foodstuffs that were both pleasing to the tastebuds and healthy at the same time. What you are about to experience on this site is the culmination of exactly that - healthy food recipes !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone is fond of desserts and virtually almost every person, indian cuisine is popular all over the world for its varity, tastes and aroma..youngsters are more susceptible to diseases and the reason that can be attributed to this fact is their unhealthy eating habits and lack of physical fitness exercise.
food presentation